
Hi! Me again after long time. Now I have a lot of toys. Thanks Aunt Cherry for her birthday present which is excellent for learning simple alphabet. Actually the toy is much more than that. I am so thankful to have a teacher as my aunt. From my grandpa, she always chooses the best and right thing to the family.
Now I still love people surrounding me a lot. I love new and old faces. I love to explore with my head turning all the time. I love stepping and I can 'dance' with my grandpa. In addition, I love sucking my own fist! And ... I have a lot of saliva drooling. One funny thing -- I will shiver before vv. He!
2 則留言:
Thanks for sending me the link! Trevor is sooooooo cute! I'm lucky to meet him on the internet. I started writing my own blog last year, regarding all I know about nutrition. Feel free to visit and share your comments.
sorry, i forgot the link of my blog, here you go: http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/dietitian-diary
張貼留言